Saturday

So much to do it makes my weeks look too small..

Markets ahoy - in heaven what more can I say??? by the way this is my new facebook page coz I keep getting cyber hacked with the real deal!!! don't ya just love it when that happens????

I'm just Loving House and Garden at the moment and here is some inspiring new news:

House and Garden Janurary 2009
Page 51,
Quote "We virtually live outside in the summer...so it was important that most of our rooms open straight into the gardens and courtyards"

Loving Chocolate Quik at the moment, lots of it with heaps of cold rich milk in tall tumbler glasses with long handled tea spoons, enjoy your lovely Saturday afternoon xx

Homework: Listen to the messages in Dixie Chics songs!

No comments:

My Blog List

Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time