Friday

"Gotta have a bit of Paisley"...

... as I was buying my Gorgous new Paisley Chordarouy 'VINTAGE' bag :) :) :)

[And] as I walked away I thought, why does this bag appeal to me so much?
[And] then I thought, well it could be the gorgous pink and mustard flowers, with tiny dark green leaves..
it could be the comfiness of wearing it..
it could be because the tiny badges I bought at a separate stall look so dang gorgous on it :) ..
and then I came up with the best thought so far..
'it reminds me of my little bros pusher fully decked out in dark green paisley that I used to stroll him around in'.
How novel of that memory I pondered afterward... and then 'oh and how funky is my mother' :)

No comments:

My Blog List

Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time