Would you believe I remembered my pass word and now I can type again - Yes!
I'm sick at the mo so I've become this bored after being home weeks long that Ive decided to write again on blogger which is so not the point when its supposed to be a craft blog! But anyway.
Ive just got to say that Im totally into Lark (thanks to Sez) and probably will be for a Very Long Time. Ive just got to have one whole day over that way maybe even a night and do the whole dine and shop thing :)
It will happen.
In the meantime Ive got to buy more cotton for the machine and get a little motivated to get making cards, bags, purses etc.
I found some cool mini skirts which were way too short to wear! - so bags were on the agenda to turn them into. Originaly purses were the idea but bags would utilise the fabric more.
Fabric colors dark green and white, other fabric white with lovely marone paisley with a shimmer to it.
100 Bohemian Decor Rooms
4 days ago

1 comment:
Yo!! Hey Megs :-)
Are you in Melb still? We should go out. Message me back, would love to hear from you.
Post a Comment